The Wisconsin Area Music Industry (WAMI) is a volunteer organization whose purpose is to educate and recognize the achievements and accomplishments of individuals in the Wisconsin music industry. Since 1980, WAMI has worked to:
- Improve communication and interaction among members
- Present awards to honor and celebrate the accomplishments of the Wisconsin music industry
- Produce music industry/music business seminars and workshops
- Accumulate information for use within a comprehensive Wisconsin music industry directory
- Partner with other Wisconsin-based organizations with a shared mission
- Encourage, promote and educate musicians
Please take a moment to become familiar with the leadership of the organization by selecting a group from the About drop-down menu. These are the people membership has chosen to continue improving and guiding the organization on your behalf.